According to a report from the U.N, there are over 55 million tons E waste produced from the world every year. Only 15-20% of them can be recycled officially. Most of them are transferred to Asia, especially in India. Now, India is the biggest E waste PCB recycling factory in the world. India also produces over 5 million E waste every year. The market for E waste PCB recycling business in India is very big.
PCB recycling machine in India
Each one ton of computer PCB board can get around 500g gold, which is higher than gold mine. PCB boards also have other metals such as copper, tin, silver, palladium. Such a big profit attracts many people to join the E waste PCB recycling business. We can say the prospect of E waste PCB recycling business in India is booming.
PCB recycling machine separate metals from non-metals
However, only 5% e waste in India can be recycled by professional factory, the remaining 95% is "ragged" and disposed by individuals and family workshops. They use crude methods to extract reusable components and precious metals such as copper, tin, silver, gold, titanium and palladium. This process includes chemical treatment and burning which can produce toxic material with serious health and environmental consequences.
Precious metals in waste circuit boards
The eco-friendly way to recycle E waste is the key to keeping a good prospect of E waste PCB recycling business in India. The PCB recycling machine made by DOING Group can recycle PCB board by physical method. By shredding, crushing, air separation, electrostatic separation, PCB board can be separated as metals and plastic. The whole process is no air pollution, water pollution, chemical pollution which is totally friendly to the environment.
If you are interested in E waste PCB recycling business in India and want to know more details about PCB recycling machine, welcome to contact us.
If you want to get more details about How about the prospect of E waste PCB recycling business in India?, you can send E-mail to email@example.com. Or you can consult our professional engineers and specialized sales team by leaving a message in below form. We will contact you ASAP.