Environmental Protection Equipment Manufacturer
More and more recycler choose buying cable wire recycling machine to start their business. As a customer service of Henan Doing, cable wire recycling machinery manufacturer, I am often asked many questions by recyclers. Today, let's talk about the four most frequently asked questions when buying cable wire recycling machine.
When buying cable wire recycling machine, the machine's price is the most asked question. But as for price, it is not a specific number. Because it will be influenced by many factors, like specification, configuration, quality, even the machinery manufacturer, etc.
Cable wire recycling machine configuration
For example, if you want to process square wires or cable wires, a cable wire recycling machine with crusher and air separator is OK. But if your raw materials are car wires, contains plugs and irons and motor wires, double shaft shredder and magnetic separator are necessary. If you process thin wires dismantled from household appliance, electrostatic separator should be equipped with cable wire recycling machine. Different configuration has different price. If you want to know the price of cable wire recycling machine, welcome to contact us, our sales manager will provide free quotation according to your raw materials.
[ Related Reading: What factors will affect the price of copper cable wire recycling machine? ]
The aim to start cable wire recycling business is profit, so you need to choose cable wire recycling machine with high separation rate. The cable wire recycling machine with high separation rate can help you get more and purer copper and plastic, which can sold a good price at trading market.
Besides, the quality of cable wire recycling machine cannot be ignored. A cable wire recycling machine with good quality usually has long use life, which can save recycling business cost.
Working process of DOING cable wire recycling machine
Henan Doing's cable wire recycling machine adopts dry type physical separation to process waste cables and wires, and then separate copper from plastic according to their different gravity and conductivity. The separation rate can reach to 99%. And Doing's cable wire recycling machine is made of stainless steel, with high hardness and toughness, which has good quality.
Except the above two question, the question about shipping cost and install fee is also frequently asked when buying cable wire recycling machine. In general, the quotation provided by our sales manager is not included to shipping cost and install fee. Because the shipping cost is different in different countries and areas. You can tell us your location or which port you are close to, we will update you shipping cost before delivery.
Installation guide label
As for install fee, Doing's cable wire recycling machine is easy to install, video guidance is enough. If you still don't understand, we can arrange technical engineer to your site for guiding the machine installation, commissioning and operation training. Of course, you should pay USD100 salary per day to the engineer and take charge of his round-trip costs and accommodation.
Warranty: We will provide one year warranty period after you buying our cable wire recycling machine, except spare parts and man-made damage.
Payment term: We support T/T payment type, as well as L/C, D/A, D/P, Paypal and other types. Before starting machine production, you need to pay 30% deposite, and the rest 70% balance should be paid after finishing machine production and inspection.
Cable wire recycling machine
The above are the four frequently asked questions about buying cable wire recycling machine. If you have any other questions about buying cable wire recycling machine, welcome to contact us - Henan Doing. We will arrange professional sales manager team and engineer team to help you.
Myanmar customer ordered a DY-600 cable wire granulator from Henan Doing Company
New order - Indian customer ordered a cable wire granulator and PCB recycling machine
How to separate plug wire by cable wire granulator?
Why Doing cable wire granulator is so popular? What are the characteristics of it?
The customer from Guangdong China ordered a DY-400 cable wire granulator machine and an electrostatic sorting machine from DOING Company