Copper wire granulator can recycle scrap copper wire to separated copper and plastic. The copper wire granulator with dry physical crushing method generates no pollution to environment through the whole process.
In copper wire granulator working process, firstly, the scrap copper wire is crushed by the first crusher into about 10mm, then the mixture will be delivered to the second crusher to be recrushed into 3-5 mm. Later the copper will be separated from plastic by air separation machine. Copper wire granulator is effective for recycling copper and plastic from scrap wires with a high recycling rate of 99.8 %.
And during the processing, the copper wire granulator runs with the following characteristics:
1.Operation is controlled by electric control cabinet, easy to operate;
2. Reliable operation, low noise and large handling capacity;
3. Double crushing process improves the copper recycling purity;
4. Recycling 99.9% copper from scrap copper wires or cables;
5. Separate conveyor to delivery mixture of copper and plastic, making the whole working plant more efficient;
6. The blade of the crusher can be removed to be sharpen or replaced;
7. By dry physical crushing method, when processing the waste copper wires, it produces no dust, no extra environmental pollution.
Copper wire is valuable because scrap copper cables can be recycled to provide extra value from copper & plastic and protect the environment as while. As the sense of environmental protection becomes popular, and with a lot industries such as auto electric wire, motorcycle electric wire, and computer wires etc, are eliminating more and more waste wire every year, there is a great demand of copper recycling machines. Copper wire granulator as an indispensable environmentally friendly machine is a good choice for recycling.
We DOING company has been engaged in this copper wire granulator industry for more than 8 years. If you are interest in this ideal copper wire granulator for copper recycling, just feel free to contact with us for further discussion!
If you want to get more details about How does a copper wire granulator work?, you can send E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or you can consult our professional engineers and specialized sales team by leaving a message in below form. We will contact you ASAP.