Electrostatic separator is a device that uses high voltage electrostatic charges to separate crushed particles of materials by their different charges. It is also called electrostatic sorting machine.
Generally, electrostatic charges are used to attract or repel differently charged material. When electrostatic separation uses the force of attraction to sort particles, conducting particles stick to an oppositely charged object, thereby separating them from the particle mixture. Then through repelling force to change the trajectory of falling objects, to sort them into different places.
1. Metal extraction from mine;
2. Carbon extraction from coal ash;
3. Metal extraction from waste cable wires, PCB, aluminum composite materials, etc.
PS: All of the materials must be separated in a dry state, the water will affect the separation rate.
1. High sorting rate: The sorting rate can reach to 99%;
2. Environmental friendly: Dry type physical separation method, no pollution to environmental;
3. Wide application: It can be used in mining, carbon extraction, metal extraction, etc;
4. Low noise: The decibel is below 85, which is meet the requirements of industrial area.
The electrostatic separator is widely used in our waste recycling machinery, such as copper wire recycling machine, PCB recycling machine, aluminum plastic separation machine, etc. Equipped with electrostatic separator, all of the machine's separation rate can reach to 99%. Welcome to contact us to get more information.
Doing Company will attend the 14th China Henan International Investment&Trade Fair
Indian customer signed a purchase contract with DOING for DY-1800 electrostatic separator
A client from Hunan ordered DY-400 shredder and electrostatic separator from Henan Doing
The customer from Guangdong China ordered a DY-400 cable wire granulator machine and an electrostatic sorting machine from DOING Company
Hunan customer purchased an electrostatic separator from Henan Doing