We know that PCB boards contain precious metals, which makes it worthwhile to recycle e waste. So, how can we recycle metals from e waste? We can use circuit board recycling machine !
Circuit board recycling machine
In life, like TV, computer, laptop, all kinds of electronic appliance, when they are broken, all belong to electronic waste. So when we get them, firstly need to dismantle the whole electronic waste first, as there are different parts contained in it, like plastic, glass, PCB board, etc. Then we take out the PCB board for recycling again to recycle metals.
So how does circuit board recycling machine work to recycle metals from e waste? It’s mainly through shredding, crushing, eddy-vibrating screen, air separation or electrostatic separation.Then the metals will be directly separate from the nonmetals. Here is a DOING 3D picture about circuit board recycling machine that recycles from e waste.
1. shredder and crusher can process the PCB as small pieces about 20 mesh.
2. Then using an eddy-vibrating screen to detect the size of materials. Only small enough pieces can go through the screen of eddy-vibrating screen. The bigger pieces will be sent back to the crusher for further crushing.
3. The air separator adopts Italian air suspension principle to separate metals and non-metals according to their different gravity. The separation rate of air separator can reach to 96%.
4. In order to get higher separation rate, we need an electrostatic separator to separate metals and non-metals according to their different charged properties. After this separating, the separating rate can get more than 99%.
5. At the whole process, we will have pulse dust collector and cyclone dust collector to collect the dust produced. the collecting rate is 99%, which won't pollute the air, but also assure the clean of working environment.
Through above, we can see the working process of circuit board recycling machine no need water, fire or any chemicals, just with physical separation, so it’s totally environmental friendly machine too. That’s why circuit board recycling machine is the most popular technology now to recycle metals from e waste. Of course, there are other ways to recycle metals from e waste: 1) Chemical leaching, 2) Incineration and smelting. But circuit board recycling machine is always the most popular technology now to recycle metals from e waste.
Electronic waste recycling or PCB board recycling is very hot topic and welcomed business now all over the world. Our DOING Company has over 12 years experience in this part, so if you are interested in circuit board recycling machine, welcome to contact us!
Doing Company will attend the 14th China Henan International Investment&Trade Fair
One set of 1t/h e-waste circuit board recycling machine was installed in Yunnan Province, China
1000kg/h e waste recycling machine project is put into production in Henan, China
The client from Henan China ordered a 1000kg/h e waste recycling machine and 2 PCB dismantling machines from DOING Company
The customer from Shaanxi China ordered printed circuit board recycling machine from DOING Company