Printed circuit board recycling machine is a kind of e waste recycling machinery, which is specially designed for separating the precious metals from resin and fiber for recycle use. The whole process adopts mechanical separation methods include crushing, air separation and electrostatic separation, no fire, no chemical, no secondary waste, total friendly to the environment.
Printed circuit board recycling machine
Application Scope of Printed circuit board recycling machine:
The input materials could be waste printed circuit boards, copper-clad plates, computer mother boards, etc.
Specification of Printed circuit board recycling machine:
|Mode||Capacity||Power||Overall Dimension||Weight||Recovery Rate|
Design Features of Printed circuit board recycling machine:
1. The whole PCB recycling process is controlled by PLC system, easy to operate, fully automatic;
2. Reasonable layout with compact structure, stable performance, low noise;
3. The crushing process include primary shredding and fine crushing with circulation water cooling to ensure the good performance;
4. Adopt negative pressure feeding system with pulse dust collector, which ensure no dust leakage and clean working environment;
5. The separation process adopts air separation and electrostatic separation methods, the separation rate of metals and nonmetals could reach to higher than 99%.
Auxiliary equipment PCB dismantling machine
PCB dismantling machine is the supporting equipment for printed circuit board recycling machine to dismantle the electronic components from PCB base boards before crushing and separation process. The electronic components dismantled from PCB base boards could be collected and sold separately.
Deep information about the Printed circuit board recycling machine, welcome your visit to DOING Company or contact us through our website.